Insurance & Pricing
Here's what to know when paying with insurance.
We accept most insurance plans. However, we recommend contacting your insurance company before your visit to make sure we’re in network and to verify coverage for the specific service you’re seeking. This will prepare you for any out-of-pocket costs (including deductibles) that you might be responsible for.
To help determine if your insurance is accepted, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Call the member service information number located on the back of your insurance card.
- Inform your insurance that you will be visiting BeWell Medical Clinic.
- Confirm your benefits and coverage for the specific service you’re seeking.
- If you learn that the service you’re seeking is not covered, you can still visit BeWell Medical Clinic and choose another method of payment. You can check our Price List to see how much the service will cost.
- You can do a preliminary check online before you call.